Now, you might notice that when I’m slow in writing articles - its probably because I’m doing something else on the website (like making a podcast - remember, I do have a day job :-) ). Anyways, I’m pretty happy with this episode because I’m a big fan of listening to live music.
In this episode of Addicted2Salsa podcast, we take a look at some songs performed live during various events, and I’ll give you some tips how to survive dances that are at live events (with a live band). This is because live songs tend to be much longer and different than the songs you practice with.
In this Episode, here is the song list:
* [Intro] Roberto Roena and Ray Barretto Medely
* Sonora Ponceña - Ahora Si (with Andy Montanez) - a 16+ minute song.
* Frankie Ruiz - La Cura (live)
* Gran Combo de Puerto Rico (with Gilberto Santarosa) - 40th Anniversary Live - Maldito Callo/A Ti Te Pasa Algo/…(its a medely)
* [Ending] Gran Combo de Puerto Rico- 40th Anniversary Live - Bogallo/Mazucamba/Pata Pata..(another medley).
Download Video: How to dance to Live Salsa Music
Slow connection? Watch on YouTube