Additionally, Cha-Cha can be used to help with your salsa dancing skills. In this episode, I outline a couple of suggestions that should help you use Cha-Cha music to your advantage in becoming a better salsa dancer, and a better dancer that can feel and understand the motions of music.
1. Que Rico Boogaloo - La 33
2. Catalina "La O" - Irazu
3. Besame Mama - Poncho Sanchez
4. Mi Negrita Me Espera - Gabino Pampini (org. Ismael Rivera)
5. Escucha El Ritmo - Spanish Harlem Orchestra
6. Adios, Adios - Salsa Celtica